Thursday, February 27, 2014
Part thirty two
1. Some people are tried by having something and others are tried by not having it...
2. People cannot be depressed with kids around.
3. Why are you wearing yourself out for whats not decreed yet? Chill out, be happy with what you have and be proactive for things you wanted changed but not despondent when they do not.
4. Dua is essentially about the generosity of the giver
5. All the storms of your lives will eventually pass...
6. Was pondering why our sense of smell is heightened when fasting. Its a preservation mechanism to tell us to eat. How wondrous the subtle blessings that Allah has given us.
7. If you are not doing anything extra then you are not benefiting from Ramadan
8. Want to be near the Prophet (may Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) on the day of judgement? Sponsor an orphan and you'll be next to him, in sha Allah
9. Sheikh Al-Akbar Ibn Arabi said, " Do not compare the Ahl Al-Bayt to any creation, As the Ahl Al-Bayt are the people of mastery, to destest them is the real loss of mankind and to love them is an act of worship."
10. What was Sheikh Al-Arabi Al-Darqawi's (may Allah show him mercy) way of getting what he wanted? He would turn away from it and find it before him.
11. Was pondering why our sense of smell is heightened when fasting. Its a preservation mechanism to tell us to eat. How wondrous the subtle blessings that Allah has given us.
12. Some of the four Imam disagreed with each others in matters of fiqh but none disagreed with Abu Hanifa in aquida
13. One of the awilyah said words to the effect that the spirits of the four caliphs are in the four madhabs. Abu Bakr in Hanafi, Umar in Maliki, Uthman in Hanbali and Ali in Shafi (may Allah show them all mercy and be pleased with them)
14. On the internet you can be anyone you want, quote anyone you want and pretend to be whatever you make others think. But Allah (the Exalted) knows what you are so who are you fooling?
15. There's no drugs in the masjid but there's plenty of crack! Cover your backs up Brothers! Goodness me!
16. Those scholars who say we should speak Urdu only should not be allowed to preach in the UK. It should be mandatory for each masjid to have at least one speaker in English and do not come to me complaining that the youth are not interested in Islam. Of course they are not because you speak a language they do not understand!
17. Want to be near the Prophet (may Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) on the day of judgement? Sponsor an orphan and you'll be next to him, in sha Allah
18. A sound heart rejects hate. so when deen is taught with hate it rejects it and the deen. So be careful what you teach.
19. Sidi Ali Al-Jamal (may Allah be pleased with him) one of the masters of the Shadhali path. Said that he never thought about the Prophet (may Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) except he would see Him before him with his companions and take knowledge directly from him.
20. Sidi Abu Madyan (may Allah be pleased with him) said, "Your life is but one breath so be keen that it be for you not against you."
21. If you truly love Allah then you cannot be saddened by anything that happens at all. As its all the action of the beloved and all His actions are beloved.