4. Your weakness is your reliance on anything other than Allah
8. Some people are tried by having something and others are tried by not having it...
13. Every rose has thorns.
14. Sacrifice for the person on the spiritual path is continuous. Not just once a lifetime but every day, every hour, every minute.
15. Allah sees you all the time; how could you commit sins?.
16. What could’ve been was never meant to be.
17. The ears and the eyes are self cleaning but do you keep them clean by using them in the right manner? The gratitude of them is to use them for acts of worship. So be careful that you do not dirty them up.
18. Part of the believers training in the world is that everything has causes. As when they are in paradise there are no causes. When you wish for something you can have it.
19. When you make an intention to be with someone, you are with them.
20. Sometimes I wonder about those people we feel sorry for now because of the suffering they go through. Will they feel sorry for us of the day of judgement when they see what rewards are awaiting them and what rewards are awaiting us?