Tuesday, April 30, 2013
1. Praise means nothing.
2. True sincerity is that one performs an action for Allah, not for anything or anyone and not for recognition even if it works out or it does not. That's sincerity.
3. People praise you because of what they suppose is in you but you should blame yourself for what you know is in you. Ibn Ata Allah
5. The person who walks into the king’s court with a high head should be careful, he will get his head chopped off. As for the person who enters the kings court in submission, in humility will remain in the safety and pleasure of the king.
6. When you rely on something other than Allah get ready for what you have to be taken away.
7. Rely on Allah in ease and not just in duress.
9. May Allah bring the loin who murders to justice.
10. Film making is the art of convincing you that something is happening when actually it is not. Its an art of deception that manipulates and stimulates your emotions into feeling something that does not actually exist. None of it is real but yet we are obsessed about them.
11. Being judgmental is displaying the evil of yourself and not of others
12. “Our nation was born in genocide when it embraced the doctrine that the original American, the Indian, was an inferior race. Even before there were large numbers of Negroes on our shore, the scar of racial hatred had already disfigured colonial society. From the sixteenth century forward, blood flowed in battles over racial supremacy. We are perhaps the only nation which tried as a matter of national policy to wipe out its indigenous population. Moreover, we elevated that tragic experience into a noble crusade. Indeed, even today we have not permitted ourselves to reject or feel remorse for this shameful episode. Our literature, our films, our drama, our folklore all exalt it. Our children are still taught to respect the violence which reduced a red-skinned people of an earlier culture into a few fragmented groups herded into impoverished reservations.”
― John F. Kennedy
13. Every rose has thorns.
14. Sacrifice for the people on the spiritual path is continuous. Not just once a lifetime but every day, every hour, every minute.
15. Repetition helps.
16. What could’ve been was never meant to be.
17. The ears and the eyes are self cleaning but do you keep them clean by using them in the right manner? The gratitude of them is to use them for acts of worship. So be careful that you do not dirty them up.
18. Part of the believers training in the world is that everything has causes. As when they are in paradise there are no causes. When you wish for something you have it.
19. When you make an intention to be with someone, you are with them.
20. Sometimes I wonder about those people we feel sorry for now because of the suffering they go through. Will they feel sorry for us of the day of judgement when they see what rewards are awaiting them and what rewards are awaiting us?