Thursday, April 18, 2013
1. Those who dine in pleasure pay the price sooner or later.
2. The truth does not have the support that falsehood has now.
3. The problem in your life would not mean anything if you were with Allah.
4. Divine decree is the easiest thing to learn but the hardest to accept.
5. The point of your existence is to be happy with Allah not to be happy with existence.
6. Allah will never do the terrible things that people do to you so why do you show more loyalty to others?
7. Feel sorry for those with dunya when you have Allah
8. Divine decree the easiest thing to learn but the hardest thing to accept.
9. Knowledge is the reward of righteousness.
10. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
11. The struggles in your life make you who you are.
12. Go to sleep making dhikr and wake up making dhikr - try it!
13. Whatever you are will come out. You can only a hide for a while.
14. If you do not learn how to do something how do you know it is valid?
15. I am beginning to think some people will never be saved.
16. Some people are like the terminator – they cannot be reasoned with.
17. Nothing is more misleading than an emotional reaction.
18. Everything in this world is a means to approach Allah or not!
19. In ease expect tribulations and in tribulations expect ease.
20. If you relied upon Allah you would have no problems, ever.