6. If you have a need read Yasin!
8. Isn't awful when you realise that those bad thoughts are from your nafs because satan is not around now.
10. Large amounts of wealth do not help on the day of judgement but large amounts of faith does. So why are we so bothered about gathering wealth and so avid about neglecting our faith?
12. The lion will be slain at the gates justifying the fallen. The butchers will be butchered.
15. Celebrating the mawlid is about being happy that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) was sent to guide you and if you are not happy about that, then what else would make you happy?
16. How merciful Allah is to you! When your sins pile up he sends you a tribulation to remove it and then gives you an opportunity to attain reward for your patience! So he takes your sin away and gives you chance to excel. What a generous Lord!