1. Why do only have certainty in Sunnah when a non Muslim affirms it? It should not matter whether they affirm or deny it.
2. when will you learn that people will always let you down?
3. Every desire you have is a distraction from Allah. So He does not give you when you are distracted from Him, He give you after you return.
4. Allah is turning everything against you so turn to Him.
5. "The Awliya say that if a believer is punished in this world, then it is out of the love of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala because He wants to purify you in this world so you do not enter the hell fire."
Shaykh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi
6. Allah only accepts pure love.
7. Do not allow your nafs to be happy with anything other than Allah.
8. Do not allow people to distract you from Allah.
9. Sooner or later you’ll realise that you only have Allah.
10. If you want to argue with dogs you need to bark.
11. Every tribulation is an opportunity to get closer to Allah.
12. Things are being mixed up.
13. Nothing is as it should be if you oppose decree.
14. Because you are not as you should be.
15. Why do you grieve over what was not yours in the first place?
16. Why are you attracted to what Allah hates? There can never be any good in it.
17. "The tears of the wounded young girl, the exploited young woman or the bereaved mother in Syria are more painful to the merciful Prophet than what we imagine from thousands of negative and insulting films and drawings."
- al-Habib Ali al-Jifri
18. Only the sincere fear nifaq and only fools think they are free from it.
19. When your heart is clean; why should you be bothered about people say to you?
20. The best stories are about the people who overcame great obstacles in their lives.