Friday, July 20, 2012
1. Insanity is normality and sanity is abnormality.
2. Islam is not defined by individuals but by those who possess authority from he who received revelation.
3. If someone needs permission to teach the Quran, with all it rules and this is, without understanding. So can a person think that they can pick up Quran and hadith without understanding? These sciences are more important that tajweed and need to taken from those with permission to teach and not those who want to speak.
4. Making claims that one is something when one is nothing is foolishness of the highest order.
5. If we were good at what we doing no one else would get a look in.
6. If you rely on yourself then you’ve already failed and if you rely on Allah (the Exalted) then you have already succeeded.
7. How can lovers be so full of hate?
8. Sidi Ahmed Zarruq said in his Principles of the path, "Indifference to people whether they support or oppose you."
9. Debating is nothing but the sound of your time abating.
10. Nothing is misleading as emotional speech.
11. Just because someone is emotional does not mean they are right.
12. Success is making sure what goes into your mouth and what comes out of your mouth is halal.
13. Do you deserve reward for giving a little of what He gave you? Yet, Allah gives a lot but He gave it you
in the first place! How generous Allah is!
14. The irreligious are those who ignore signs and do not know what to do when things happen. The religious are those who heed the signs that they see and act appropriately. The first one never knows what to do but the second one always knows what to do.
15. Repentance is the gift of the hopeless.
16. When you put yourself into someone else’s position then you’ll know what to do.
17. Extremists do not learn.
18. Islam is not based upon the colour of your skin its based upon the light of faith in your heart.
19. Its more important for to give your child the characteristics of Muhammad than just name him Muhammad then throw him into the world.
20. When people insult you they do not describe you but they describe themselves.